2014 Calendar of Events
- March 15 - 30: Fort Langley’s Spring Break
March 15 -30: Celebrate Spring Break!
© Parks Canada
Farming and fishing were the main sources of staple foods here at the Fort. Learn about the First Nations’ connection to the river and hear stories of the salmon and sturgeon. Determine for yourself what life might have been like in the 1850’s here on the Pacific Coast. With blacksmithing and coopering demonstrations, bannock making, “cow milking,” rope making and more, there’s something for everyone!
Regular admission rates apply. Entry is free for season’s pass holders. Buy your season’s pass today, 20% the regular price for a limited time only!
Daily Activities – March 15 - 30
- 10:30am: Sturgeon story / Salmon run relay
- 11am: Coopering demonstrations & farm products exportation
- 12pm: Blacksmith demonstrations
- 1pm: Milking a "cow"
- 2pm: Sturgeon story / Salmon run relay
- 3pm-4pm: Bannock
- 4pm: Milking a "cow"
Ongoing activities: Xplorers booklet, rope making, and colouring.